Registration and Payment conditions
Thank you for your registration. We hope we can welcome you soon in the course you have registered for. Please read this document carefully to find more details on the road to your participation.
About the course
- Our training methods are participatory, stimulating you to take active part in the learning proce While VCID is devoted to enable your learning, we like you as a professional to take responsibility for the change you like to see.
- We are passionate facilitators of result-oriented le It is important to us that you have a stimulating and engaging learning experience. Our trainers are also consultants; they understand your reality and the challenges you face in your work.
- The duration of the course is indicated in the course sche The courses run from 09.00 until 17.00.
- The group size varies from 20 – 30 partici Usually participants from different cultural backgrounds join our courses; this will enable exchange of learnings and sharing of experiences.
- At the end of the course, you will receive a VCID certificate that is recognized by the Ministry of Employment and Vocational Training.
Registration & Payment
To register, please visit our website OR our secretariat, select your course and complete the registration form or apply by e-mail. Your registration should be followed by a letter of confirmation from your organisation or sponsoring agency or you indicate as self-sponsor. As soon as this letter is received, VCID will confirm your provisional registration. You will receive an invoice for the course fee. We should receive the payment latest two weeks before the start of the course by cash transfer or cash payment.
Participants in VCID training programmes may be financed by donor or fellowship organisations. Most participants are supported by their own organisations’ project funds earmarked for training. Participants who do not have access to these project funds may obtain funding or fellowships through one of the many assistance programmes like bilateral agencies or international agencies. VCID itself has no funds for financing participants and we regret that we cannot assist you in obtaining sponsorships at the moment.
Your open-entry training course will be held at a hand-picked venue with excellent training facilities, conveniently located near points of interest. The training centre will have adjoining facilities, wireless internet, restaurant, and a number of recreational facilities. We can organize or advise you on your accommodation requirements for the case of participants outside of Kumbo. For all registered participants who may need accommodation arrangements, we have recommendable hotels reserved for up to 20 single participants and 30 paired participants at an affordable price. In case you need accommodation, VCID can provide you with a list of hotels in the neighborhood of the training venue. VCID can also assist with hotel bookings in some locations. Please contact the registration desk for further information and assistance.
- Participants are responsible to arrange their travel to and from Kumbo.
- Please do not confirm your travel until after notification from the registration officer that the course is guaranteed to take place. This information should come at least one week before the start of the course.
- VCID reserves the right to withhold a fee for administrative and other costs for cancellations prior to the start of a course. If you cancel two to three weeks prior to the start of a course, you will be liable for 50%of the total course fee.
- Cancellations within one week of course registration will be liable for up to 90% of the total course fee. In both cases, a suitable replacement may attend the course without extra charge.
- A suitably qualified replacement may attend the course instead of the registered person without extra charge (please inform us in advance).
We make it a policy to never cancel participants. If for any reason the course you want is full or unavailable, we will always provide you with a suitable alternative. In the unlikely event that too few participants are registered for a course, VCID may decide to postpone the dates. At all times, VCID considers your learning opportunity as its ‘highest priority’, and will offer you an alternative time (new dates) to meet your capacity development needs.
Early bird discount
If you register and pay for your course participation at least 08 weeks before the start date of a course, you receive 10% discount on the course fee. Other special discounts may be introduced at the discretion of VCID. If you want to enjoy this opportunity, please make sure you apply and pay for the course in time to the VCID secretariat.
Returning participants benefit from 10% discount on our course fee if you attend 03 courses within one year from your previous course. Make sure you take advantage of this opportunity and send an e-mail to the VCID Secretariat.
VCID supports organisations with an organisational discount. When more than one person from your organisation is joining the same course, you will be eligible for: 1 free seat for every 6 confirmed registrations.
Discounts for local NGOs
We support smaller, local NGOs with special significant discounts. This varies and normally applies to national participants of smaller NGOs. Please contact us specifically for further information on what additional discounts may apply on a case by case basis.
Please note that if you want to make use of a discount opportunity, you should indicate this to the registration officer.
Feedback and complaints
Kindly inform the Registration Desk Officer in case of feedback or complaints (e-mail: email@example.com/ phone +237 651562960/ 674 965 535). The registration officer will contact you to address your query. If not solved, the registration officer will involve concerned persons at VCID. Together they will address your query and provide feedback to you.